POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Personal Update : Re: Personal Update Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:17:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Personal Update
From: Rune
Date: 18 Jan 2002 19:35:37
Message: <3c48bf59@news.povray.org>
"Christopher James Huff" wrote:
> I have done some demos, mostly images but a few animations...
> and some of my other patches get more attention with less
> of a demonstration. I think people just aren't as interested
> in particle systems...

Haha, it's very easy to tell that you haven't been reading
povray.binaries.animations for many months. :)

Particle systems has probably been the single most popular and active theme
in that group for a long time with several people working on systems and
lots of people waiting for the releases after having seen lots of cool
animations. I can't think of anything that has gotten more interest than
particle systems.

So my advise is that you read through povray.binaries.animations for the
past months you've been away and then revise the situation. :)

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Jan 2)