POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Personal Update : Re: Personal Update Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:22:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Personal Update
From: Rune
Date: 18 Jan 2002 20:03:41
Message: <3c48c5ed@news.povray.org>
"Rune" wrote:
> So my advise is that you read through povray.binaries.animations for the
> past months you've been away and then revise the situation. :)

For a start, here's some message searches - most of the results are related
to particle systems.

http://news.povray.org/search/advanced/?s=JRG&g=povray.binaries.animations&a
=1&p=0
JRG - 6 particle system related threads.

http://news.povray.org/search/advanced/?s=Tim+Nikias&g=povray.binaries.anima
tions&a=1&p=0
Tim Nikias - 9 particle system related threads.

http://news.povray.org/search/advanced/?s=Rune&g=povray.binaries.animations&
a=1&p=0
Rune - 17 particle system related threads.

http://news.povray.org/search/advanced/?s=INVALID_ADDRESS&g=povray.binaries.
animations&a=1&p=0
Fernando - 8 particle system related threads.

http://news.povray.org/search/advanced/?s=Mark+James+Lewin&b=Search&g=povray
.binaries.animations&a=1&p=0
Mark James Lewin - 3 particle system related threads.

I wouldn't call that "no interest". Especially not considering the often
quite high number of responses to those threads.

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Jan 2)