POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rotate list Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:23:27 EDT (-0400)
  Rotate list (Message 6 to 15 of 25)
<<< Previous 5 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: John VanSickle
Subject: Re: Rotate list
Date: 15 Nov 2001 15:54:53
Message: <3BF42C21.48C7724@hotmail.com>
Bill DeWitt wrote:

> There is probably a simple way to do this, but I end up doing it the
> hard way and I am getting tired of it...
>
>     What I want to do is say "rotate y*30, x*60, z*90"
>
>     Instead I write
>     rotate y*30
>     rotate <60,0,90>
>
>     I made a sloppy macro that does it but it takes just about as much
> typing to #include it and then do rotmac( y,30,x,60,z,90)
>
>     Surely there is a better way. Am I missing something obvious?

No.

--
ICQ: 46085459

Post a reply to this message

From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 15 Nov 2001 22:48:29
Message: <3bf48c8d$1@news.povray.org>
"John VanSickle" <evi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote :

> >     Surely there is a better way. Am I missing something obvious?
>
> No.

    I would prefer a different answer if you don't mind.

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 16 Nov 2001 06:19:54
Message: <3bf4f65a@news.povray.org>
Bill DeWitt <bde### [at] cflrrcom> wrote:
:> >     Surely there is a better way. Am I missing something obvious?
:>
:> No.

:     I would prefer a different answer if you don't mind.

  If there isn't any other answer, what can we do about it?

--
#macro N(D,I)#if(I<6)cylinder{M()#local D[I]=div(D[I],104);M().5,2pigment{
rgb M()}}N(D,(D[I]>99?I:I+1))#end#end#macro M()<mod(D[I],13)-6,mod(div(D[I

Post a reply to this message