POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rotate list : Re: Rotate list Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rotate list
From: John VanSickle
Date: 17 Nov 2001 02:54:47
Message: <3BF6184F.2328BAD6@hotmail.com>
Bill DeWitt wrote:

> "John VanSickle" <evi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote :
> > >
> > >     Surely there is a better way. Am I missing something obvious?
> >
> > No.
>
>     I would prefer a different answer if you don't mind.

But "yes" would have been wrong.

Seriously, rotating around x, then y, and then z is an arbitrary
ordering, but is convenient enough for most projects, and the
modelling language was written to reflect that.  Your project is
different (mine often are, too), so you have to do things slightly
differently.

--
ICQ: 46085459