POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rotate list : Re: Rotate list Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:24:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rotate list
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 17 Nov 2001 13:31:20
Message: <3bf6acf8$1@news.povray.org>
"Ken" <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote :

> Perhaps you are merely over complicating things.

    Merely over-complicating... is that an oxymoron?

    One of the best things about POV-Ray, as I am sure you know, is that by
being very complicated once, you can make things very easy more often. I
think, after using it most of the morning, that using (for instance)
zxy(z,x,y) is going to be easier once I get used to it. the thing to do is
to use xyz(x,y,z) too, so I don't lose the new habit.