POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tenative new deadline for 10best.raytrace.com Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:18:53 EDT (-0400)
  Tenative new deadline for 10best.raytrace.com (Message 1 to 10 of 37)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Tenative new deadline for 10best.raytrace.com
Date: 2 Nov 2001 08:32:50
Message: <3BE2A007.DFE270D3@aol.com>
The upload page said:
> Under special conditions (such as insufficient quantity of publishable

> material)  the upload period may be extended.

This condition has been met.  There is amazing QUALITY but not yet a
CD's worth of QUANTITY.  (Again, the kinds of things that have been
beaten out of the bushes affirm IMHO my vision for this project!)

So I'm putting November 30th on the web page; I hope that folks who
uploaded October 1st aren't offended.

http:// 10best.raytrace.com/10bestupload.html

Post a reply to this message

> So I'm putting November 30th on the web page; I hope that folks who
> uploaded October 1st aren't offended.

That's good from my viewpoint, I was too involved with running the beta of
3.5 all this time and still can't get a render I like out of it because of
the many things different from 3.1.  But then I didn't want to use 3.1.
Couldn't even say I'll have anything to upload before November 30th either,
just going to try.

Bob H.

Post a reply to this message