POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tenative new deadline for 10best.raytrace.com : Re: Tenative new deadline for 10best.raytrace.com Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:15:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tenative new deadline for 10best.raytrace.com
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 2 Nov 2001 10:06:30
Message: <3be2b676$1@news.povray.org>
"Christoph Hormann" <chr### [at] gmxde> wrote :

> I was in a hurry too getting at least some of my submissions rerendered,
> but anyway i mostly took renders i already had.

    When I did a recent backup and format, I only saved the script files. No
images. Turns out this was a mistake, because although I rarely use image
maps of HFs, on some of my best images I did use them as a background or
something.

    Anyway, it is rework and rerender for anything older than a couple of
months.