POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Seeking Anim advice Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:12:33 EDT (-0400)
  Seeking Anim advice (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Rob Brown-Bayliss
Subject: Seeking Anim advice
Date: 8 Oct 2001 00:15:54
Message: <3bc1287a@news.povray.org>
Hi, I have a plan in mind, but being an extreme newbie would likt to
check with eveyone to make sure it's not a total waste of time.

I want to model and animate the construction stages of a new home.
Starting with the foundations and working up to a final walk through the
house.

I want to have the camera circle the house as it's built.

What I had thought was place all the parts inside #ifdef #end statements,
and use some variant of teh clock timing include files full of
declarations,

eg, a clock setting X include a file the #delcares foundations = 1 and
then the image for that frame will sow the foundations etc etc.

Is this feasable, or is there a much better way ?

Thanks

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss

Post a reply to this message