POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Seeking Anim advice : Re: Seeking Anim advice Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:20:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Seeking Anim advice
From: Chaps
Date: 8 Oct 2001 06:27:06
Message: <3bc17f7a$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Rob,
I like your idea; In fact I came to Pov because, some years ago,
I wanted to show my wife what our house could be,
and she was not confortable with blueprint and section.

At this time I wrote my own "real time" wireframe renderer,
and it was possible ti visit the house using keypad.
But the image was so poor that I gave uo as soon as I discovered Pov...

To do what you say, I think that I would write something like:

#declare Fondation_appear = 0.15
#declare Fondation_disappear = 0.55

#if ((clock > Fondation_appear) & (clock < Fondation_disappear))
    #debug "Including Fondation\n"
    #include Fondation.inc
#end

and so on.