POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : new hardware configuration question ?? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:19:28 EDT (-0400)
  new hardware configuration question ?? (Message 11 to 20 of 23)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 3 Messages >>>
From: Zebu
Subject: Re: new hardware configuration question ??
Date: 5 Oct 2001 01:35:15
Message: <3BBD9AE9.F8DE7B84@pingou.linux-site.net>

> But I think that pointing out Emacs and the POV-mode could be
> appropriate here. Especially since Emacs can easily be run on Windows
> and on Mac OS X, in addition to the traditional Unix/Linux builds.

[Troll mode ON]

hmmm... Vim also has a pov-mode, a GUI, and can be run on a variety
of platforms...

[Troll mode OFF]

 | http://pingou.linux-site.net/~zebu/      ( o<     =P.O.V=  |
 |                                          / /\     =Perl5=  |
 |    [ Spammers'll be eaten! ]             \V_/_    =Fsims=  |