POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A question. Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:12:55 EDT (-0400)
  A question. (Message 1 to 10 of 49)
From: Jamie Davison
Subject: A question.
Date: 18 Sep 2001 15:04:03
Message: <MPG.1611abca539fd5fd989a0f@news.povray.org>
Is it just me, or does POV seem to be turning more and more into a
programmers toy...

I started back in the days of 2.2, when the requirements for using POV
were more 3D geometry, but now, with Isosurfaces, loops etc. it seems to
require programming skills to use to the full.

I am not a programmer, this is why I use Moray to put scenes together,
but this question was prompted by the number of people in the 'Most
common way to make POV files?' thread that have said thay they write, or
have written prgrams to output POV code.

<sigh> Maybe I'm just bitter and twisted, but I'd still like to know what
people think.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.

Post a reply to this message