POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A question. : Re: A question. Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:15:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A question.
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 18 Sep 2001 17:01:09
Message: <3ba7b615@news.povray.org>
"Jamie Davison" <jam### [at] ntlworldcom> wrote in message

> Somehow I didn't think that you would, but it seems to me that quite a
> lot of non-programmers (like me) may feel frozen out of POV for that very
> reason.

There are a lot of features of POV that are beyond my full understanding,
isosurfaces are one, most mathematics beyond extremely basic stuff, and lots
more, and I find the docs on most of these things only serve to confuse me
more (this is probably my lack of brain power rather than the docs being
vague). However, I am happy with the situation that POV can do far more than
I am able to code.

Andy Cocker