POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : License Violation: 3D Render Studio 2000 Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:12:38 EDT (-0400)
  License Violation: 3D Render Studio 2000 (Message 7 to 16 of 46)
<<< Previous 6 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Warp
Subject: Re: License Violation: 3D Render Studio 2000
Date: 12 Aug 2001 06:59:17
Message: <3b766184@news.povray.org>
For some reason I have the impression that the text "Only 3 unit(s) left!
This item will sell out soon." is just a lie to try to sell more.

--
#macro N(D,I)#if(I<6)cylinder{M()#local D[I]=div(D[I],104);M().5,2pigment{
rgb M()}}N(D,(D[I]>99?I:I+1))#end#end#macro M()<mod(D[I],13)-6,mod(div(D[I

Post a reply to this message