POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : License Violation: 3D Render Studio 2000 : Re: License Violation: 3D Render Studio 2000 Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:16:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: License Violation: 3D Render Studio 2000
From: stefkeB
Date: 13 Aug 2001 10:53:26
Message: <3b77e9e6$1@news.povray.org>
What is the main difference between this and other "shareware" CD's which
have POV-Ray on it?
I have some old versions on this kind of CD's and also with magazines &
books.

If you make a shareware compilation and distribute this on a CD'R, you can
technically make up a price for it, although you probably should ask the
developer considering copyrights...
Anyway, sounds like a ripoff and needs to be tackled.

I have my legal version from povray.org :-)

 --- stefkeB ---