POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Feature Request Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:19:36 EDT (-0400)
  Feature Request (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Subject: Feature Request
Date: 28 May 2001 18:02:33
Message: <3b12caf9@news.povray.org>
Hope this is not to late to make it into 3.5 - its just a small tweak from
the gui behaviour of pov 3.1g

with more than one monitor, could the render window appear on the same
window as povray?

--
Rick

Kitty5 WebDesign - http://Kitty5.com
Hi-Impact database driven web site design & e-commerce
TEL : +44 (01625) 266358 - FAX : +44 (01625) 611913 - ICQ : 15776037
POV-Ray News & Resources - http://Povray.co.uk

PGP Public Key