POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Feature Request : Re: Feature Request (window placements) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:22:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature Request (window placements)
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Date: 30 May 2001 10:41:22
Message: <3b150692@news.povray.org>
> And here you meant: remember render window position after a close and
> restart of POV-Ray...?  :-)
> Well, the render window itself does retain the last position if it is
closed
> and reopened so that must be what you said.  Or... you're asking it only
> retain the 2nd monitor xy placement, in which case that seems a video
driver
> issue to me.  Or yes to both ways.  Alas, I do not know anything about it
> though.
> Maybe if I weren't so lazy I'd plug in my other CRT and have a look for
> myself to see if mine already does so.  Don't count me out yet though.

yes and yes, I am not fussed about the x,y position of the render window,
more concerned with it remembering which monitor it was last on. currently
the render window always appears on the primary monitor, usually on the
screen edge closest to the monitor with povray on.

--
Rick

Kitty5 WebDesign - http://Kitty5.com
Hi-Impact database driven web site design & e-commerce
TEL : +44 (01625) 266358 - FAX : +44 (01625) 611913 - ICQ : 15776037
POV-Ray News & Resources - http://Povray.co.uk

PGP Public Key