POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Updated Website Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:19:14 EDT (-0400)
  Updated Website (Message 6 to 15 of 25)
<<< Previous 5 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Kevin Ellis
Subject: Re: Updated Website
Date: 21 Mar 2001 13:36:51
Message: <3ab8f4c3@news.povray.org>
Oops sorry.

Well I fixed the back-slashes to forward-slashes, which should help with the
images. I think the black text problem is my fault and caused by me
forgetting to put the body standard stuff in after I had changed to Style
Sheets, does Netscape not support Style sheets?

Oh well looks like I had better do some editing.

Sorry again, but I have added the link to povray.co.uk, so I'm not all bad,
honest :)

Kev

http://perso.libertysurf.co.uk/kevin.ellis

Post a reply to this message

> Well I fixed the back-slashes to forward-slashes, which should help with the
> images. I think the black text problem is my fault and caused by me
> forgetting to put the body standard stuff in after I had changed to Style
> Sheets, does Netscape not support Style sheets?

It's still black text on blue background here in Netscape, even with style
sheets enabled.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>