POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Updated Website : Re: Updated Website Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:17:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Updated Website
From: Kevin Ellis
Date: 21 Mar 2001 13:36:51
Message: <3ab8f4c3@news.povray.org>
Oops sorry.

Well I fixed the back-slashes to forward-slashes, which should help with the
images. I think the black text problem is my fault and caused by me
forgetting to put the body standard stuff in after I had changed to Style
Sheets, does Netscape not support Style sheets?

Oh well looks like I had better do some editing.

Sorry again, but I have added the link to povray.co.uk, so I'm not all bad,
honest :)

Kev

http://perso.libertysurf.co.uk/kevin.ellis