POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Updated Website : Re: Updated Website Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:16:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Updated Website
From: Sander
Date: 21 Mar 2001 16:06:12
Message: <MPG.152335fa73cb18d8989714@NEWS.POVRAY.ORG>
In article <3ab8025a@news.povray.org>, Kevin Ellis says...
> Hi all,
>
> Well I have finally updated my website and mainly the POV-Ray section. I've
> added links to some code that I use in my scenes (i.e Isosurface Water and
> Media Clouds) and am hoping to get some code to some of the models I am
> curently working on up soon (when I finish the pics that they are in). If
> you want to see it go to http://perso.libertysurf.co.uk/kevin.ellis under
> The 'My Interests' Section.
>
> Please look around and tell me what is missing, one thing that is missing is
> a link to http://www.povray.co.uk which I just realised and will add
> tomorrow-ish.
>
> So what do you think?
After all the less than positive critiques I want to tell you that it
just looks great in IE5! Nice coloring, nicely readable texts and the
images stand out fine. It's clearly made and checked for and in IE,
then, judging the other comments. Off-hand I have no idea what could be
wrong, but someone else is bound to help you out, I hope :-)
--
Regards,  Sander