POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rune's World Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:14:39 EDT (-0400)
  Rune's World (Message 10 to 19 of 29)
<<< Previous 9 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: Re: Rune's World
Date: 7 Jan 2001 04:25:38
Message: <3A583613.5AD518B@gmx.de>
Rune wrote:

> The style sheet wasn't loaded. The page looks very ugly without it. It works
> fine for me when I use Netscape 4.7. Here's a screenshot of how it's
> supposed to look:
>
> http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/welcome/screenshot.jpg
>
> Did it happen with all the pages? Does it help to reload?
>
> Does anybody else have the same problem?
>
> Thanks for the feedback!

After activating Javascript it worked ok. I turned it off for some reason
some time ago and did not yet turn it on again.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>

From: Rune
Date: 7 Jan 2001 07:12:19
Message: <3a585d23@news.povray.org>
"Christoph Hormann" wrote:
> Rune wrote:
> > The style sheet wasn't loaded.
>
> After activating Javascript it worked ok.

Strange. Although I do use a little Javascript on my pages, it does not have
anything to do with the style sheet.

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 6)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org