POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rune's World : Re: Rune's World Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:21:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rune's World
From: Peter J  Holzer
Date: 7 Jan 2001 18:05:39
Message: <slrn95hmd2.8gt.hjp-usenet@teal.h.hjp.at>
On Sun, 7 Jan 2001 03:13:22 +0100, Rune wrote:
>"Christoph Hormann" wrote:
>> Screenshot went via pm.
>>
>> I used Netscape 4.7
>
>The style sheet wasn't loaded.
[...]
>Did it happen with all the pages? Does it help to reload?
>
>Does anybody else have the same problem?

I would have it too, if I was currently using Netscape, since I always
have JavaScript disabled.

I'm using Mozilla now (0.6 finally seems to be quite stable
and useable, although it's still a bit slow), and I noticed
that the text in the boxes isn't wrapped (see screenshot at
http://www.hjp.at/povray/runes-world-ss.jpg), and there isn't a
horizontal scrollbar either! There also don't seem to be any links to
the actual images in gallery.html.

I am sure these are bugs in Mozilla, but you might want to know about
them.

	hp

--
   _  | Peter J. Holzer    | All Linux applications run on Solaris,
|_|_) | Sysadmin WSR       | which is our implementation of Linux.