POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rune's World : Re: Rune's World Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:16:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rune's World
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 7 Jan 2001 14:51:51
Message: <3A58C84A.B8BD1A58@videotron.ca>
Rune wrote:

> My website "The RSJ Website" has changed name to "Rune's World". Less
> cryptic, isn't it?
> The address is still the same though:
>
> http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
>
> I have improved the design on the website. I'd like to know what you think
> of it. All the web-graphics (Panel bar and so on) are made with POV-Ray and
> MegaPov. Also, if the new design looks strange with your browser, or if
> there's any problems with it, please tell me.

I can only access it if I type the URL in my browser.  Trying to click
on the above URL, times-out with "2% of 21K" on the status bar.  To me
(after peeking at the source HTML), it looks like a problem with the way
Nedstat.net counts the referrals stats).

Netscape 4.75 with Javascript and style-sheets enabled, if you need to
know.

Site looks good, btw.
--
Francois Labreque | Unfortunately, there's no such thing as a snooze
    flabreque     | button on a cat who wants breakfast.