POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rune's World : Re: Rune's World Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:19:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rune's World
From: Rune
Date: 8 Jan 2001 13:26:57
Message: <3a5a0671@news.povray.org>
"Remco de Korte" wrote:
> Looks good. I'm glad you kept the 'whacky' menu.

:)

> One thing: you have an image with text (Register to the RSJ
> website...), I guess you're going to remove or replace.
> Anyway, it suffers from JPG-compression which makes it look
> like a bit of a blot on such a 'clean' design.

Sorry, but I don't know what you're talking about. AFAIK I have no text
anymore saying "Register to the RSJ website...", and I understand even less
what it has to do with an image. It's not the "submit" button you mean, is
it? Could you send me a small screenshot?

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 6)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org