POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rune's World Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:24:02 EDT (-0400)
  Rune's World (Message 11 to 20 of 29)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 9 Messages >>>
From: Rune
Subject: Re: Rune's World
Date: 7 Jan 2001 07:12:19
Message: <3a585d23@news.povray.org>
"Christoph Hormann" wrote:
> Rune wrote:
> > The style sheet wasn't loaded.
>
> After activating Javascript it worked ok.

Strange. Although I do use a little Javascript on my pages, it does not have
anything to do with the style sheet.

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 6)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org

Post a reply to this message

From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 7 Jan 2001 08:04:16
Message: <3A586950.F989528F@gmx.de>
Rune wrote:

> Strange. Although I do use a little Javascript on my pages, it does not have
> anything to do with the style sheet.
>
> Rune

It's probably a bug in Netscapes settings, although there is a seperate
checkbox for style sheets, it seems to mix things up.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>

> Strange. Although I do use a little Javascript on my pages, it does not have
> anything to do with the style sheet.

I discovered the same problem when designing my pages: disabling javascript in
NS 4.7 also disables style sheets.

--
Margus Ramst

Personal e-mail: mar### [at] peakeduee
Home page http://www.hot.ee/margusrt

Post a reply to this message

> I discovered the same problem when designing my pages:
> disabling javascript in NS 4.7 also disables style sheets.

Sheesh... Yet another reason for me to dislike NS.