POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What happened to off-topic? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:11:56 EDT (-0400)
  What happened to off-topic? (Message 21 to 30 of 68)
From: Marc Schimmler
Subject: Re: What happened to off-topic?
Date: 27 Dec 2000 17:09:20
Message: <3a4a6890@news.povray.org>
Even I considered asking Chris to stop this. Two reasons why did not do it:

1. Chris time is much valueable to be wasted with this rubbish.
2. Even if it's rubbish I hold the right of free speech quite high.
    This would allow only two things:
       a. Keep it going without censorship and risk more and more rubbish or
       b. shut it down completely

Looks like Chris decided for option b and I can't say that I'm too unhappy
with that.

Marc
--
The right of free speech is not like free beer. You've got to work for it!
M. Schimmler

Post a reply to this message