POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What happened to off-topic? : Re: What happened to off-topic? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:25:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What happened to off-topic?
From: Zeger Knaepen
Date: 28 Dec 2000 02:22:52
Message: <3a4aea4c$1@news.povray.org>
Everyone's talking about the abuse of pot, but it looks like I didn't really
check that group very often...  What kind of abuse?  I don't really
understand how a newsgroup, designed to talk about *any* subject, can be
abused?

Tom Melly <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> schreef in berichtnieuws
3a49b723@news.povray.org...

--
ZK
http://www.povplace.be.tf