POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What happened to off-topic? : Re: What happened to off-topic? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:22:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What happened to off-topic?
From: Matt Giwe
Date: 28 Dec 2000 01:22:21
Message: <3A4ADC1D.4CCC6083@ij.net>
"Rick [Kitty5]" wrote:

> > : wonderful tactic, remove the whole group just to silence one individual
> who
> > : you allowed to get up your nose - because that's what he does given half
> the
> > : chance.
> >
> >   I don't think that responding with a troll is the best way to go...
>
> wasn't intended as such, but that's the fact of it, you get a person who
> enjoys nothing more than winding people up, getting wound up is as good as
> an invite for more.

	It is also a path of enlightenment should they ever ask why they view
something emotionally rather than intellectually.

	Emotion has no place in reason. So an emotional response is prima facia
evidence of the response not befitting a member of a rational species.

--
Live fast, love well, and have a glorious website.
The rest of Matt Giwer's World</a>