POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Poser dissapointments Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:19:22 EDT (-0400)
  Poser dissapointments (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Poser dissapointments
Date: 4 Nov 2000 13:35:34
Message: <3a0456f6@news.povray.org>
1. In Dec 1998, I downloaded a couple of the free Zygote models: santa

that I've got Poser 3, I finally tried to unzip these zip's only to find
that my WinZip refuses to open them. Say it with me: "Sad."

2. How are people using the poser model in povray? I was hoping I could
easily find the object parts representing facial skin and clothing, and

Post a reply to this message