POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Poser dissapointments : Re: Poser dissapointments Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:15:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser dissapointments
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 5 Nov 2000 11:37:59
Message: <3a058ce7@news.povray.org>
Yes, I'm using 3DWin, perhaps an old version, and ran into the problem of

your wonderful tutorial but thought this was for someone already at the next
step and/or importing a nude and hand-stitching clothing.

I'll look into a FAQ (won't dare ask here) as to where to find the latest
version of 3D Win.