POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Problem trying to bound a sphere Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:19:22 EDT (-0400)
  Problem trying to bound a sphere (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Patrick Dugan
Subject: Problem trying to bound a sphere
Date: 1 Nov 2000 15:00:58
Message: <3a00767a$1@news.povray.org>
I am trying to remove all infinite objects from my source, but one object
keeps showing as infinite (found by commenting the code) which is a large
sphere that the entire scene and camera are inside.  I have tried to use
bounded_by statements but it still shows infinite.   Anybody know what I am
doing wrong?  I am trying to eliminate all the infinite objects to assist in
using the photon feature in Megapov.

#declare Globe =
object

   sphere {<0,0,0> , 2000.0