POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Media interaction with Spotlights Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  Media interaction with Spotlights (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Dave Bates
Subject: Media interaction with Spotlights
Date: 17 May 2002 17:55:02
Message: <3ce57c36@news.povray.org>
Hello All,

  Me again of course..

  I'm doign some testing with Media interaction.. so I made a line of
Spotlights, using a while statment.
  Inside the light_source  I have media_attenuation turned on
  Outside the block, I have atmospheric media create (I think).
    media {
        method 3
        scattering { 1, color rgb .02 }
    }

    When I render the scene, the only change I see is that it renders
slower.. I don't see what I expected, which would be a cone of light from
the spotlight..

Anyone got any suggestions??

Thanks
Dave