POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Shortest Code Contest status Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:29:08 EDT (-0400)
  Shortest Code Contest status (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Shortest Code Contest status
Date: 22 Feb 2002 16:05:40
Message: <3c76b2a4@news.povray.org>
[apologies if this message shows up twice]

The contest has 28 entries.  The themes range from abstract to muder mystery
to landscape to nature to machine design to povray logo.  One person entered
5 quality and varied entries and I see no reason to limit this person to
more: it's blind judging anyway!

The rules and description are at:
http://news.povray.org/povray.general/21670/?ttop=22437&toff=50

The deadline is 02/28/02.