POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Peer to Peer Povray Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:14:20 EDT (-0400)
  Peer to Peer Povray (Message 14 to 23 of 23)
From: Gilles Fedak
Subject: Re: Peer to Peer Povray
Date: 10 Mar 2001 07:14:35
Message: <3AAA1AB1.7D8C026@lri.fr>
"Tony[B]" wrote:

> I appreciate your considering POV, but I wouldn't use this. It's way too
> dangerous, and would take too much of my resources.

On the point of the ressources, you should keep in mind that the machine
is used only when there are no interactive activity (screensaver) or
when the CPU is idle ( an activity under a low treshold ).

--
Gilles    Equipe Architectures Paralleles   Tel  33  01-69-15-42-25
FEDAK     LRI bat 490                       Fax  33  01-69-15-65-86

Post a reply to this message