POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Peer to Peer Povray : Re: Peer to Peer Povray Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:22:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Peer to Peer Povray
From: Gilles Fedak
Date: 25 Mar 2001 12:18:42
Message: <3ABE2885.1CC5F251@lri.fr>
"Peter J. Holzer" wrote:

> I have downloaded the program, but I couldn't find much information on
> how it works, and - most importantly - no source code on the site.

You're right. I will put an access to the source code throught CVS this
week.
You'll see that it's quit simple to get in the code.
Keep in mind that it is still under development.

Gilles    Equipe Architectures Paralleles   Tel  33  01-69-15-42-25
FEDAK     LRI bat 490                       Fax  33  01-69-15-65-86
------    Universite Paris-Sud                  email: fed### [at] lrifr
XtremWeb  F-91405 ORSAY Cedex              http://www.lri.fr/~fedak