POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to get camera parameters from photohraph Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:18:51 EDT (-0400)
  How to get camera parameters from photohraph (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Disnel
Subject: How to get camera parameters from photohraph
Date: 2 Mar 2001 11:47:52
Message: <3A9FDEE5.4000802@hlavacek-partner.cz>
I have some photograph and I know coords of some its points in 3D space.
I need to calculate camera parameters, which will match the photograph,
so I can render some new object into it later.

Any ideas above it?

Thanks

Disnel

Post a reply to this message

> I have some photograph and I know coords of some its points
> in 3D space. I need to calculate camera parameters, which
> will match the photograph, so I can render some new object
> into it later.
>
> Any ideas above it?

More information needed...

What are you going to map the photograph onto?

Do you know the original co-ordinate of the camera?

How exactly have you planned to set up your scene?

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 28)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org

Post a reply to this message