POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to get camera parameters from photohraph : Re: How to get camera parameters from photohraph Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:04:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to get camera parameters from photohraph
From: Alf Peake
Date: 3 Mar 2001 10:53:28
Message: <3aa11378@news.povray.org>
The few times I tried this I used a "try-and-see" method.
Select a regular object in the photo, make a pov wireframe cube and
rotate and scale until it matches the photo perspective. Repeat with a
second object to confirm camera position. A 10 frame animation of a
camera parameter helps.

Alf

news:3A9### [at] hlavacek-partnercz...