POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hi from DKBTrace author Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:19:42 EDT (-0400)
  Hi from DKBTrace author (Message 1 to 10 of 79)
From: David Buck
Subject: Hi from DKBTrace author
Date: 18 Jan 2001 15:43:19
Message: <3A6755CD.920FCBDB@simberon.com>
Hi all.  I just found this newsgroup recently and I'm amazed at all the
traffic on it.  It seems that POV-Ray has come a long way form it's
humble beginnings back in '85 or so.  I'm the author of DKBTrace which,
you may know, is the predecessor of POV-Ray.  I offered the DKBTrace
source to the POV-Ray team as a base system and I served on the POV-Ray
team for about two years.

What exciting things are happening these days in the POV-Ray world?  I'm
seeing some amazing things posted on the net.

David Buck
dav### [at] simberoncom

Post a reply to this message