POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hi from DKBTrace author : Re: Hi from DKBTrace author Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:27:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hi from DKBTrace author
From: Marc Schimmler
Date: 18 Jan 2001 16:08:44
Message: <3a675b5c@news.povray.org>
POV-Ray has developed in many ways. The greatest thing actually is the big
community that started creating patches some years ago. These patches have
been put together tp patched POV versions. The most popular one is Megapov.
It has nice features like photon mapping or iso surfaces.
You can see amazing things at
http://www.irtc.org
My favourite one is still the "wet bird" by Gilles Tran. It's far away from
the reflective sphere over a checkered floor :-)
Nice to see you around here.

All the Best,

Marc

3A6755CD.920FCBDB@simberon.com...