POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [Announce] Oyonale.com Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:17:02 EDT (-0400)
  [Announce] Oyonale.com (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Gilles Tran
Subject: [Announce] Oyonale.com
Date: 3 Jan 2001 13:38:43
Message: <3A537250.97B0E9D4@inapg.inra.fr>
Just to say that I've moved (and merged) my various galleries to :
http://www.oyonale.com
Now I'll be able to update them more than once a year...
The design is basic due to the emergency (the webmaster of my previous
site is moving to this fabled Povray land, Australia, so I had to
hurry).
No new image there (yet) but I cleaned up a few links, updated some
pages and added 2 pages of objects from my latest IRTC entry (see the
Resources pages, Household objects 2 and 3).

Gilles Tran
--

**********************
http://www.oyonale.com

Post a reply to this message

> Just to say that I've moved (and merged) my various galleries to :
> http://www.oyonale.com
> Now I'll be able to update them more than once a year...
> The design is basic due to the emergency (the webmaster of my previous
> site is moving to this fabled Povray land, Australia, so I had to
> hurry).

I already wondered when looking at the text of your IRTC entry...

You already said, the design is previsional, but i would change the
starting pages ASAP, right now it's a non eye friendly bright-dark-bright
:-)

Great stuff anyway.

Christoph

--