POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [Announce] Oyonale.com : [Announce] Oyonale.com Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:25:30 EDT (-0400)
  [Announce] Oyonale.com
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 3 Jan 2001 13:38:43
Message: <3A537250.97B0E9D4@inapg.inra.fr>
Just to say that I've moved (and merged) my various galleries to :
http://www.oyonale.com
Now I'll be able to update them more than once a year...
The design is basic due to the emergency (the webmaster of my previous
site is moving to this fabled Povray land, Australia, so I had to
hurry).
No new image there (yet) but I cleaned up a few links, updated some
pages and added 2 pages of objects from my latest IRTC entry (see the
Resources pages, Household objects 2 and 3).

Gilles Tran
--

http://www.oyonale.com