POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [Announce] Oyonale.com : Re: [Announce] Oyonale.com Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:26:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [Announce] Oyonale.com
From: Tom Melly
Date: 4 Jan 2001 04:57:40
Message: <3a544914$1@news.povray.org>
news:3A5### [at] gmxde...

> starting pages ASAP, right now it's a non eye friendly bright-dark-bright

Seemed very readable to me - or has G. already changed it?

BTW the Using UV-Mapping tutorial looks great - has this changed? It seems
to have more detail than I recall.

Also BTW, and something I'm sure you're aware of, it is very hard to
navigate in Z. Is this art or reality? Inquiring minds wish to know.