POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Collison Detecion in Povray? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:24:33 EDT (-0400)
  Collison Detecion in Povray? (Message 1 to 10 of 19)
From: GrimDude
Subject: Collison Detecion in Povray?
Date: 4 Sep 2000 02:57:13
Message: <39b347c9@news.povray.org>
Has anyone done anything like this?

Grim

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Collison Detecion in Povray?
Date: 4 Sep 2000 10:16:45
Message: <39B1FBBD.3EBFFFC8@pacbell.net>
GrimDude wrote:

> Has anyone done anything like this?

Yes, but not me.

From: Dave Blandston
Date: 4 Sep 2000 13:54:41
Message: <39b3e1e1$1@news.povray.org>
I recently added simple collision detection to a scene. (And I do mean
simple!) However, if your requirements aren't very complex, the method that
I used was effective and fairly easy to implement. I'd be glad to describe
what I did if you're interested.

Regards,
Dave

P.S. - You may find some tips in Chris Colefax's Explode.inc file - he has
pieces of exploded objects bouncing off the floor.

Post a reply to this message