POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : List of povray versions Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:26:09 EDT (-0400)
  List of povray versions (Message 21 to 30 of 32)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 2 Messages >>>
From: Peter Popov
Subject: Re: List of povray versions
Date: 30 Aug 2000 18:31:05
Message: <hi2rqsg0b2ohiudu8j7n6eu32i787siahr@4ax.com>
On Tue, 29 Aug 2000 09:57:02 -0400, "Greg M. Johnson"
<gre### [at] my-dejanewscom> wrote:

>POV-Ray Tracer 2.2

Stick FTPOV in here, it's where the auto-bounding, vista and light
buffers came from.

>POV-Ray Tracer 3.01

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet

From: Warp
Date: 30 Aug 2000 19:16:02
Message: <39ad95b2@news.povray.org>
Peter Popov <pet### [at] usanet> wrote:
: Stick FTPOV in here, it's where the auto-bounding, vista and light
: buffers came from.

  Ah, so the idea of implementing patched versions into the official povray
is not anything new :)