POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My own raytracer, need some docs... Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:22:40 EDT (-0400)
  My own raytracer, need some docs... (Message 17 to 26 of 26)
Subject: Re: My own raytracer, need some docs...
Date: 20 Aug 2000 05:55:39
Message: <0kavpsot00o8rt7id0n92ld1a77lqnao3e@4ax.com>
Hi,

>nothing else than a few millions of cylinders

On my whole screen there is not even one single million of individual
pixels and I don't think there are many around with "a few million"
pixels, let alone enough to show a few million instances of anything
larger than a single pixel.

Ciao, MM
--

http://www.marian-aldenhoevel.de
Opinions expressed here are my own AND those of my employer

Post a reply to this message

> >nothing else than a few millions of cylinders
>
> On my whole screen there is not even one single million of individual
> pixels and I don't think there are many around with "a few million"
> pixels, let alone enough to show a few million instances of anything
> larger than a single pixel.

Good point.  Simon: beware of aliasing.

-Mark Gordon

Post a reply to this message