POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Everyone should read this Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:22:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Everyone should read this (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: Josh English
Subject: Re: Everyone should read this
Date: 9 Aug 2000 10:51:29
Message: <39916FF3.D19A6CDE@spiritone.com>
Yeah, it looks like a direct copy and redesign of your list. Have you sent them an
email asking
them to give credit where credit is due?

Josh

--
Josh English -- Lexiphanic Lethomaniac
eng### [at] spiritonecom

From: Chris Huff
Date: 9 Aug 2000 12:50:32
Message: <chrishuff-39CDFB.11513509082000@news.povray.org>
You have posted the same message to several different newsgroups...this
causes each message to take up room on the server, and also means people
who read more than one of the groups have to download the message twice.
If it is really necessary to post the same message to more than one
group, please use cross-posting instead of multiposting.

Please read the message "Cross-Posting Guidelines for news.povray.org"
in povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions.

Anyway, I wish you luck with the pirate...

TAG Web page: http://tag.povray.org/

Post a reply to this message