POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Everyone should read this : Re: Everyone should read this Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:08:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Everyone should read this
From: Fabien Mosen
Date: 10 Aug 2000 04:17:58
Message: <399263F9.7EA9D8C5@skynet.be>
Diego Krota wrote:
> If it was a kind guy, it would not steal pages, right?

Maybe he doesn't feel it as "stealing", maybe he doesn't really
realise that he did something wrong.  Be positive, at first.  Write
him, tell him (nicely) you don't agree, and, according to his
answer, you will be able to judge wether it's a kind person or not.

> If we didn't fight hard this behaviour it'll be ruin the Net as we know it today.

Overload of business will ruin the net, nothing else...

Fabien.