POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Everyone should read this : Re: Everyone should read this Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:04:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Everyone should read this
From: Diego Krota
Date: 10 Aug 2000 03:01:57
Message: <39925364.2CD5F796@geocities.com>
Ok, I discovered how to delete messages. (I really never known it was possible!)
On povray.unix someone complained about flooding is not the right option and to ask
the guy first to remove the page.
If it was a kind guy, it would not steal pages, right?
If we didn't fight hard this behaviour it'll be ruin the Net as we know it today.

--