POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Everyone should read this : Re: Everyone should read this Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:04:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Everyone should read this
From: Chris S
Date: 10 Aug 2000 19:56:34
Message: <39934132@news.povray.org>
Diego Krota <Xdk### [at] geocitiescom> wrote in message
> Hi everybody.
> I'm posting here to ask you all help me defend an hard work I have done
and donate to
> 3D graphics community.

Ok, I e-mailed Rudy Spurlin, manager of the Vector6 site, and voiced to him
my concerns that the list he is hosting may have been stolen.  He replied to
my message claiming the very same thing you are, that his list was stolen,
and is now being harassed by people claiming him as the thief based solely
on your original post.  Spurlin wished to speak no more of the matter to me
pending future legal action needed to rectify this situation.  A bold
statement coming from someone who supposedly "stole" a list of links...  As
Bob Huges first mentioned, it's sad to say but there is little proof that
the list is indeed yours, or his.  Therefore, trying to raise a riotous mob
in your defense will hardly make matters right and will only confuse the
situation.  The best solution is to e-mail him, and only him, and work the
situation out peacefully.

Good luck,
-Chris-