POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I dont believe I did that! Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:18:22 EDT (-0400)
  I dont believe I did that! (Message 7 to 16 of 36)
<<< Previous 6 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Doug Eichenberg
Subject: Re: I dont believe I did that!
Date: 8 Aug 2000 19:26:36
Message: <3990972c$1@news.povray.org>
Excellent idea Mike!  I for one am hoping to see Micks image, whether he
completes it in time
for the next round or not.

--
Doug Eichenberg
http://www.nls.net/douge

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike
Date: 8 Aug 2000 19:45:08
Message: <39909B88.65729FB6@aol.com>
> Why not use +C to continue the trace from where it left off?

Doesn't that only work if you have that set when you begin the render?
I seem to recall never being able to restart a render because I forgot
to do that.

-Mike

Post a reply to this message