POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I dont believe I did that! : Re: I dont believe I did that! Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:20:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I dont believe I did that!
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 9 Aug 2000 02:30:45
Message: <3990fa95@news.povray.org>
You mean the +X switch I think.  No, I never do anything but use the +C in
the ini dialog (command-line) when I need to start over at the last rendered
line.  Even in animations it will skip all the previous frames and continue
where it left off.  I checked to see if I had something set in the
povray.ini file and nothing there that would relate.  Windows version of
POV-Ray.

Bob